The ultimate tool for managers: UTrakk DMeS keeps evolving
How do you develop a management tool that best meets the everyday needs of managers? Just ask them!
With insight from our valued community of UTrakk users, we have developed a brand-new project management module as well as other convenient features and enhancements.
Project management to transform opportunities into results
UTrakk helps managers move from reactive to proactive management by transforming an Opportunity into a Project within the application itself, and taking advantage of the tool’s support features to organize and implement projects with great depth. Projects can also be created from scratch directly in UTrakk.
With the new Projects module, users can:
- Organize project deliverables into phases to structure progress;
- Add as many tasks as they need to the project so that nothing is left to chance;
- Track progress closely at a glance:
- Overall progress (%)
- Task status
- People in charge, priority level, and deadlines for current and future activities
- Filter the information for personalized monitoring adapted to the specific needs of each project;
- Quickly access the project summary and the discussion thread between stakeholders.
More efficient and mobile site tours than ever before
We consulted UTrakk’s biggest users to further refine the site tour functionalities. UTrakk now gives you more with its new History feature, a reminder system for mandatory questions and more options for documenting actions.
Managers are busy people. To facilitate their time and priority management, the UTrakk tablet app now includes a notification center that gathers all the information in one place. Users can view their notifications, mark them as read or delete them.
This is one more step towards fully supporting management priorities!
The most comprehensive tool for managers on the market
A multi-platform tool developed in collaboration with managers in both North America and Europe, UTrakk assists, equips, and helps managers progress in their roles and responsibilities.
With functionalities based on best management practices, it is a comprehensive toolbox for all managers’ needs:
- Activity and priority planning
- Site tours and audits
- Gaps identification, action plans and monitoring of projects
- Meeting management and team collaboration
- Dashboards, reports and analytics
- Coaching, leadership and key behavioral indicators (KBI)